Mmm, stuffed mushrooms. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add mushrooms to a large bowl. Pour wine over mushrooms and stir to coat. Soak for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, chives and Parmesan cheese.
- Remove mushrooms from the bowl and place them on the baking sheet. Fill each mushroom with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tops are lightly golden.
- Drizzle with olive and oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve and enjoy!