- 3 cups frozen french fries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 7 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 ounces shredded jack cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- Sliced green onions
- Sour cream, to taste
- Prepare french fries according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter with paprika and cayenne. Stir in flour, whisking continuously for 2 minutes until combined. Whisk in milk and continue cooking and stirring until it thickens.
- Add cheddar and jack cheese, stirring until cheese has melted and sauce is thick. Remove from heat.
- Arrange cooked french fries on a serving tray. Top with cheese sauce, chopped bacon, sour cream, and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!