- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding, prepared
- 1 3/4 cups whipped cream
- 1 box graham crackers, 3 sleeves
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, fold together vanilla pudding and whipped cream until combined.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch dish with graham crackers. Top with 1/2 of the pudding mixture and smooth. Add another layer of graham crackers and the rest of the pudding mixture. Top with one final layer of graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add milk, cocoa powder and sugar. Bring to a full, rolling boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- While chocolate mixture is still hot, stir in butter and vanilla extract until butter is fully melted and combined.
- Immediately pour chocolate glaze over the top layer of graham crackers, making sure everything is covered.
- Refrigerate overnight, serve and enjoy!