- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Then slice lengthwise.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip banana slices into cinnamon-sugar, making sure each piece is fully and evenly coated.
- Separate crescent dough. Spread as much Nutella as desired onto each piece. Top with cinnamon-sugar coated banana and gently roll. Place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!