BRB, eating all the Nutella Cheesecake Bites in the entire world.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl mix together finely crushed Oreos and butter until fully combined. Evenly divide mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, pushing down firm to make a crust.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, Nutella, eggs and sugar until smooth and combined. Divide batter into each muffin tin, filling almost to the top. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until the cheesecakes have puffed and risen. The tops will be lightly cracked.
- Remove from oven, cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then cool in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!