- 18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl mix together finely crushed Oreos and butter until fully combined. Evenly divide mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, pushing down firm to make a crust.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, Nutella, eggs and sugar until smooth and combined. Divide batter into each muffin tin, filling almost to the top. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until the cheesecakes have puffed and risen. The tops will be lightly cracked.
- Remove from oven, cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then cool in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!