- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 white onion, chopped
- 1/3 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 thick slices sweet bread
- 2 wedges creamy swiss cheese
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add onions, green peppers, and garlic powder. Stir. Cook for 5 minutes, or until onions are caramelized and peppers are softened.
- Reduce heat to medium and add eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Flip once to cook evenly. Remove from heat when cooked through.
- Melt remaining butter over medium-high heat in the same skillet. Add sliced bread to the skillet to toast. Flip bread and spread swiss cheese onto each slice. Top with an omelet (cut to fit on the bread), avocado, and a second slice of bread.
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!