What's for dinner tonight? One Pan Cajun Chicken Alfredo! You're welcome.
- Heat oil in a large pot or deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and stir in Cajun seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add mushrooms and bacon bits. Stir until combined. Cook until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add chicken broth and milk, stirring to combine.
- Break uncooked pasta noodles in half and add to pot. Stir until fully combined and coated. Cover pot and bring to a rapid, rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Make sure to watch the pot carefully as the milk can boil over at the beginning.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let pasta simmer, covered, for 8 to 13 minutes. Stir every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent sticking. Cook until there is about 1 inch of liquid in the bottom of the pot.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy!