Keep it simple tonight with this One Pan Healthy Sausage And Veggies!
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread out the potatoes, green beans, peppers, and broccoli over the sheet. Add the kielbasa and spread it around the veggies.
- Drizzle olive oil over all the sausage and veggies.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Use a pair of tongs or your hands to toss everything together and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip everything over and continue baking for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice or quinoa, and maybe a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!