Nothing is better than a classic shrimp
recipe, served alongside some totally delicious brussels sprouts
. Enjoy lemon garlic shrimp and brussel sprouts!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the shrimp. Mix until shrimp is fully coated and everything is combined.
3) In another large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the brussels sprouts. Mix until brussels sprouts are fully coated and everything is combined.
4) Spread shrimp and brussels sprouts onto baking sheet in an even layer.
5) Bake for 20 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through and brussels sprouts are roasted.
6) Serve and enjoy!