Serves: 4 People
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Kielbasa sausage, sliced diagonally
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white rice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets, bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
Once you see how easy and tasty this One Pot Cheesy Kielbasa Rice And Broccoli is, it's going to become a go-to meal any night of the week!
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add kielbasa and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove the kielbasa from the skillet with a slotted spoon so the liquid remains behind.
- Add in onions and bell pepper, sauteing until onions are translucent. Add the rice and stir for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli, don't stir, cover, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add cooked kielbasa and 1 cup of cheese. Stir to combined.
- Top with remaining cup of cheese, cover, and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!