Honestly, this One-Pot Turkey Zoodles recipe is so crazy delicious, you won't believe it's actually healthy!
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic, cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, breaking up the meat into pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, chickpeas, salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, and chili flakes. Stir to combine. Continue cooking until turkey is browned.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combined. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add spiralized zucchini to the skillet, gently coating with sauce. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until zoodles are slightly softened.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parmesan and cilantro, serve and enjoy!