One-Pot Turkey Zoodles
Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14.5 ounces tomato sauce
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
Honestly, this One-Pot Turkey Zoodles recipe is so crazy delicious, you won't believe it's actually healthy!
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic, cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, breaking up the meat into pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, chickpeas, salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, and chili flakes. Stir to combine. Continue cooking until turkey is browned.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combined. Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add spiralized zucchini to the skillet, gently coating with sauce. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until zoodles are slightly softened.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parmesan and cilantro, serve and enjoy!