- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch slurry (1 tablespoon cornstarch + 1 tablespoons cold water)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces chow mein noodles
- 2 cups cooked Asian vegetable medley
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- In a large, nonstick skillet, add brown sugar, ground ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce and 2 cups beef broth. Whisk to combine and bring to a light boil.
- Whisk in cornstarch slurry. Allow to simmer until sauce starts to thicken. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil. Add sliced beef to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and place in bowl with the sauce.
- Pour remaining beef broth in skillet and bring to a boil. Add chow mien noddles and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked vegetables and cooked beef with sauce to skillet. Cook together for a few minutes. Remove from heat, serve immediately and enjoy!0