This One Skillet Beef Chow Mein is definitely going to become a family fave!
- In a large, nonstick skillet, add brown sugar, ground ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce and 2 cups beef broth. Whisk to combine and bring to a light boil.
- Whisk in cornstarch slurry. Allow to simmer until sauce starts to thicken. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil. Add sliced beef to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and place in bowl with the sauce.
- Pour remaining beef broth in skillet and bring to a boil. Add chow mien noddles and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked vegetables and cooked beef with sauce to skillet. Cook together for a few minutes. Remove from heat, serve immediately and enjoy!0