In need of a tasty and easy dessert? Try these Oreo Truffle Balls! They look super fancy.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Add Oreos to food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Add Oreo crumbs to a large bowl and mix with powder sugar and cream cheese until combined. Using your hands, roll into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate either over a double boiler or in a microwave until fully melted and smooth. Dip Oreo balls into white chocolate until coated. Tap off excess chocolate and place on wax paper to harden.
- Drizzle melted milk chocolate over Oreos truffle balls, serve and enjoy!