- 3 (11-ounce) cans sweet corn with peppers, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (6-ounce) can chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Transfer corn dip to a baking dish (we used a bread pan) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, serve warm with tortilla chips and enjoy!