Welcome to Panda Academy, where we teach you the ways to stretch your dollar and still eat awesome food. Did you know that you can make an amazing grilled cheese sandwich with an iron? Because you can, and it's super easy. While we suggest pairing pineapples and jalapenos together for a truly amazing combination, feel free to add whatever you like! Or keep it simple with only cheese. In just 10 minutes for only $2.86 a sandwich, you'll be eating something awesome and delicious!
- Turn clothing iron on to cotton setting (high heat)
- Grab a piece of aluminum foil and butter the inside, as well as the outside of 2 pieces of sourdough.
- Place buttered sides of bread down on foil and assemble your sandwich: bread, cheddar, pineapples, jalapeños, and cheddar. Place the second piece of sourdough buttered side up.
- Cover sandwich in aluminum foil. Press iron on top of foil for 5 minutes. Flip the sandwich and repeat on the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from foil, serve and enjoy!