- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cookie spray.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, pepper and salt until fully combined.
- Coat chicken first in beaten eggs, then in Parmesan and paprika mixture. Place coated chicken on baking dish. Cover with remaining mixture. Pour melted butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and the top has browned.
- Remove from oven, serve with vegetables of choice and enjoy!