- Cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 24 - 27 vanilla wafer bars
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Grease a bread loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
- Pour chocolate into bread pan and smooth. Top with 1/3 of the wafers. Layer with chocolate and wafers two more times. Completely cover the last layer with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until completely hardened. Carefully remove from the bread pan, serve, and enjoy!