This Party-Sized Peanut Butter Cup is, as suggested, great for a party! Or just for a night at home alone with you, a bottle of wine and your favorite tv show.
- Spray the inside of a 10-inch fluted tart pan with non-stick spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until melted and smooth. Slightly cool and whisk in coconut oil until combined.
- Pour a little less than half of the melted chocolate into the pan, tilting to cover the bottom. Chill until firm, about 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend together peanuts, powdered sugar, peanut butter and sea salt until combine. Mixture will become thick, but be careful not to over-mix.
- Transfer peanut mixture to a sheet of wax paper and press into a disk about 1/4-inch smaller than the diameter of the tart pan. Make sure there are no cracks.
- Carefully invert peanut disk to tart pan and remove the wax paper. Pour remaining chocolate over peanut butter, spread it around so it covers the tops and fills in the sides.
- Chill until completely firm and set, about 45 minutes. Carefully remove tart pan from peanut butter cup. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, then serve and enjoy!