- 3 cups milk chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup peanut butter, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread 2 cups of melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and top with 1 1/2 cups of crushed pretzels. This is your bottom layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a bowl, add peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- Evenly spread peanut butter over chocolate and pretzels. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until completely firm.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of melted chocolate and 1/2 cup crushed pretzels. Set again in the refrigerator until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!