- 2 packs blue JELL-O
- 1 cup water + 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- Pink food coloring
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Pearl sprinkles
- Yellow Peeps Chicks
- Balloons, wooden sticks and tape
- In one large bowl (make sure it's one you like), add JELL-O packets and 1 cup water. Mix. Refrigerate until firm and set.
- In a smaller bowl, combine 2 tablespoons water and unflavored gelatin. Add several drops of food coloring until it's light pink. Microwave until gelatin melts.
- Make sure you've washed your balloons. Wrap the bottom of the balloons around a wooden stick and secure it with tape. Dip balloons into melted pink gelatin. Cool until firm.
- Cut off the bottom part of the balloon and carefully pull the balloon away from the set gelatin. You should have what resembles a bubble.
- Combine Cool Whip with food coloring until you have a light pink color.
- Remove set blue JELL-O from the fridge. Spread Cool Whip over the top. Cover with pink bubbles, pink pearl sprinkles and finally, top with a Peeps chick. Serve and enjoy!