- 1 pound block pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups crushed pretzels
- Vegetable oil, for frying
The perfect party app? Pepper Jack Pretzel Sticks! They're super easy to make and you can switch it up with any cheese you want.
1) Slice block of pepper jack cheese into 3 inch by 1 inch sticks.
2) Dredge cheese sticks in flour, then eggs and finally in crushed pretzels. Make sure cheese sticks are fully coated.
3) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until oil reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Carefully add coated cheese sticks to hot oil and fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until golden brown. Remove fried cheese sticks from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
5) Serve with dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!