- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on un-greased cookie sheet. Press each to 7x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
3) Evenly divide marinara sauce on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with cheese and cover with pepperoni slices.
4) Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal.
5) Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm and enjoy!