Skip to content
- 6 ounces H‑E‑B Pico de Gallo
- 1 1/2 pound package Mi Tienda Diced Seasoned Chicken
- 1 lime, halved
Chef's Note: For extra spice, garnish with Taco Cabana Original Mexican Hot Sauce with Guajillo Peppers.
- Combine pico de gallo and seasoned chicken in a slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 2 to 4 hours depending on the size of the slow cooker.
- Drain liquid from the chicken and discard. Crisp chicken in a medium sautes pan over medium‑high heat if desired.
- For each taco, spoon the chicken mixture into a warmed tortilla, add a squeeze of lime, and top with a spoonful of queso.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.