- 1 box (16-ounce) Mrs. T's Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, eggs, and heavy cream. Add cooked bacon, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a saute pan, lightly sear pierogies in oil until golden and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Do not cook all the way through.
- Layer pierogies in a rectangular casserole dish. Cover with bacon and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or lettuce of your choice, and enjoy!