- 20 ounces crushed pineapples, drained very well
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 packets vanilla instant pudding mix
- Graham cracker crust, store-bought or homemade
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
1) In a large bowl, add crushed pineapples, sour cream and vanilla pudding mix. Mix until fully combined.
2) Pour filling into pie crust, spreading it out evenly. Frost with Cool Whip.
3) Decorate the pie with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries.
4) Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy!