A super easy and delicious recipe for dinner any night of the week!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick frying pan. Season chicken on both sides with oregano and garlic powder. Add to skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Just so the outside is browned, but the chicken hasn't cooked through.
- Place chicken in baking dish in a single layer. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni, covering as much of the chicken as you can.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, the cheese has melted and the pepperoni has crisped.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!