- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 - 15 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Lightly roll out pizza dough on a floured surface. Spread marinara sauce in a long strip down the center of the dough, lengthwise. Top with 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese and half of the pepperoni slices.
3) Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips on the sides of the pizza dough, leaving the middle with the toppings untouched. Fold the strips over the center toppings, layering them over each other to create a braid. Place pizza braid on lined baking tray.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic and dried oregano. Brush generously onto pizza braid. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
5) Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
6) Serve and enjoy!