Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 package 12 dinner rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 40 - 45 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Is it wrong that we want Pizza Sliders for every meal? No? Good.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cut dinner rolls in half, horizontally, and place the bottom buns into the baking dish.
- Layer the buns with marinara sauce, onions, red chili flakes, 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and remaining cheese. Cover with a top layer of buns.
- To the melted butter, add Parmesan, oregano, and garlic salt. Stir to combine. Brush mixture over the tops of the buns.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!