- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1/2 pound ground turkey, cooked
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 - 10 slices pepperoni
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Cut slits all around the spaghetti squash. Microwave for 10 minutes. While squash is in the microwave, brown ground turkey in a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove spaghetti squash from microwave allow to cool for 10 minutes. Carefully cut the squash in half. Scoop out the insides. Using two forks, shred the inside of the squash, making sure to leave enough inside to keep the squash sturdy.
- Add shredded spaghetti squash to a bowl. Add ground turkey, marinara sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Evenly divide the mixture between both halves of the spaghetti squash. Top with mozzarella, parmesan, and pepperoni. Place on a baking tray.
- Broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired, serve and enjoy!