Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza dough
- Cooking spray
- Pepperoni slices
- Marinara sauce, for serving
Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time. When the pizza is a waffle, you can eat pizza anytime.
- In a large bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and basil.
- Roll out pizza dough and cut each one into four rectangular pieces, about the size of your waffle iron.
- Grease waffle iron with cooking spray. Place 1 piece of dough on each side of the iron. Top with cheese mixture, pepperoni slices, and another piece of dough. Close iron and cook for 3 minutes, or until dough is browned and cheese is melted. Continue until all the dough is cooked.
- Remove from waffle iron and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut in half, serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!