- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olives, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 15 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, add mozzarella, parmesan, pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, onion, olives, salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 2 teaspoons of filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush the edges with water and fold wontons into triangles. Press well around the edges to seal.
- In a deep skillet, heat 1 inch of oil until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add wontons to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with tomato sauce for dipping and enjoy!