- 1 1/4 pounds H‑E‑B Natural Pork Tenderloin, diced into bite-size taco pieces
- 1/4 cup Humble House Ancho & Morita Sauce, plus more as needed to taste
- 1 personal watermelon, rind removed and flesh diced small
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup minced red onions
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 serrano pepper, minced, plus more as desired
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil, plus more as needed
- 12 H‑E‑B Sabor Tradicional Street Taco Tortillas, plus more as needed
- Place diced pork into a resealable plastic bag and add ancho & Morita sauce. Seal bag and massage to evenly distribute marinade. Allow marinating at least 30 minutes (or overnight for more intense flavor).
- Meanwhile, combine watermelon, cilantro, onions, lime juice, and serrano pepper. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat a non‑stick skillet over medium‑high heat. Add oil and marinated pork, and stir‑fry until pork is crispy about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove to a bowl and season to taste as needed with salt and pepper.
- Build tacos by placing a little pork on each tortilla followed by watermelon pico. Garnish with your favorite taco condiments and serve.