- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked sausage
- Mini pepperonis
1) Preheat oven to broil and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a small bowl mix together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning. Brush the bottoms of the portobello mushrooms with mixture.
3) Place mushrooms, bottom side down, on baking sheet. Build pizzas by evenly dividing marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage and mini pepperonis between mushrooms.
4) Broil for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
5) Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!