- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare angel hair pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp turns pink. About 3 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth. Bring it to a simmer.
- Add fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with more parmesan and parsley. Serve and enjoy!