Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes, plus 1 hour freezing
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple gel food coloring
- Rainbow sprinkles
Mmm, Rainbow Fudge. So good, so pretty.
- Add sugar, butter, and a half and a half in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture into 6 bowls, dying each bowl with one color of the rainbow.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil and grease with cooking spray. It's best if the foil hangs over the sides of the dish.
- Pour purple fudge into the dish, spreading until the fudge is at the edges of the dish. Repeat layer with blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. Top with rainbow sprinkles, gently pressing them into the fudge.
- Freeze for 45 minutes to an hour, until fudge is fully set. Carefully remove foil, serve, and enjoy!