- 2 ramen packets
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil
- Fried egg, arugula and sriracha sauce, for topping
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for about 2 minutes, or until softened. Drain.
- Add 1 packet of ramen seasoning to ground beef. Form into 2 beef patties. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and add patties. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, or to your own preference. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together one egg and the remaining ramen seasoning packet. Add egg mixture to noodles and mix until noodles are coated.
- To make the ramen buns, place two mason jar lids in a skillet. Add oil to skillet and add noodles to mason jar lids. Cook the buns over medium-high heat, or until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
- Top burgers with whatever toppings you enjoy. We went for a fried egg, arugula and sriracha. Serve and enjoy!