- 1 (15.25-ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat together red velvet cake mix, eggs and oil until fully combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate dough for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove dough from fridge and with your hands, roll into bite-sized balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until firm but slightly undercooked. They will continue to bake even outside of the oven. Just be careful they don't burn. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!