Red Velvet Raspberry Oreo Fudge Bars are like a delicious dream we once had.
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking dish with foil, making sure the foil hangs off the sides. Grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat together red velvet cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter, and eggs. This will create a thick dough.
- Evenly press dough into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- While the red velvet cake cools, crush Oreo cookies in a food processor until finely crumbed. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup melted butter until fully combined. Evenly press Oreo mixture over red velvet cake.
- Add chocolate chips to a bowl, reserving about 1/4 cup. Pour hot, heavy cream over chocolate chips and stir until fully melted and smooth. Pour chocolate mixture over Oreos and top with raspberries and reserved chocolate chips.
- Cool completely, serve, and enjoy Red Velvet Raspberry Oreo Fudge Bars!