- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 12 ounce chocolate fudge, warmed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter, softened
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
1) Prepare chocolate cake according to package instructions in a 9x13 baking dish. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
2) Once cooled, use the back of a wooden spoon or chopsticks to poke holes all over the cake. Pour half the chocolate fudge over the cake, making sure to get inside the holes. Refrigerate.
3) To make the peanut butter topping, whisk together cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl. Add peanut butter and continue whisking until combined. Gently fold in half of your Cool Whip.
4) Spread peanut butter mixture over cake. Refrigerate until cooled.
5) Top cooled cake with remaining Cool Whip, remaining fudge and chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
6) Serve and enjoy!