- 1 package peanut butter cookie mix
- 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate sauce
Hold up, peanut butter cookies stuffed with mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Who read Mr. Cooking Panda's diary?1) Prepare cookie mixture according to package instructions. Chill dough for 1 hour.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Using your hands, grab 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Make an indent with your thumb and stuff with mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Top with another tablespoon of cookie dough. Seal so the Reese's cup is securely stuffed inside. Place on cooking tray. Continue until all the cookie dough has been used.
4) Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5) Drizzle with chocolate sauce, serve and enjoy!