- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies Cereal until well coated.
- Grease a pie pan. Gently and evenly press Rice Krispies treats into pie pan to make a crust. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cold water and gelatin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add sugar, cocoa powder, whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat until thick. Add gelatin mixture and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the chocolate mousse into Rice Krispies pie crust. Set in the fridge until firm.
- Serve with a swirl of whipped cream and enjoy!