- 40 whole mini pretzels
- 40 caramels, unwrapped
- 40 pecans
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Shredded coconut, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzels on a baking tray. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped caramel. Bake for 6 minutes, or until the caramels are softened. Remove from the oven.
- Gently press a pecan onto each caramel. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, add chocolate, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon. To melt, microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until completely smooth and melted.
- Dunk caramel pretzels into melted chocolate, moving them around until they're coated. Tap to remove excess chocolate. Transfer coated pretzels to a parchment-lined baking sheet to harden.
- If desired, top the pretzels with shredded coconut or sea salt before they harden completely.
- Serve and enjoy!