- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 4 ounce green chilies
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and taco seasoning.
- To the casserole dish add black beans, corn, salsa and green chilies. Stir to combine. Place seasoned chicken on top of veggies.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, remove foil and cover chicken with shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!