When you need a dinner full of flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and taco seasoning.
- To the casserole dish add black beans, corn, salsa and green chilies. Stir to combine. Place seasoned chicken on top of veggies.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, remove foil and cover chicken with shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!