Recipe courtesy of Floradise
- To make the chipotle sour cream, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Add more LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce, as desired, in increments of 1-2 teaspoons. Set aside.
- To make the tacos, spray a pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-low heat. Add chopped spinach, black beans, chopped red onion and chopped LA MORENA Whole Jalapenos and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk eggs, season them with salt and pepper, add them to the pan, and stir. Cook for a few minutes to desired consistency.
- Heat tortillas on a separate burner or pan (or warm them in the microwave) for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Wrap cooked eggs in the tortillas, add cheese, and drizzle with as much chipotle sour cream as desired.