- FOR THE CHIPOTLE SOUR CREAM:
- 1/3 cup sour cream (or crema Mexicana)
- 4 teaspoons LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce
- 1/4 or 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- FOR THE TACOS:
- Cooking spray (or oil)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped spinach or mixed greens (about 1 ounce)
- 1/4 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 - 4 LA MORENA Whole Jalapenos, chopped
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon of Mexican cheese (either shredded cheese or cotija cheese)
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- To make the chipotle sour cream, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Add more LA MORENA Chipotle Sauce, as desired, in increments of 1-2 teaspoons. Set aside.
- To make the tacos, spray a pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-low heat. Add chopped spinach, black beans, chopped red onion and chopped LA MORENA Whole Jalapenos and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk eggs, season them with salt and pepper, add them to the pan, and stir. Cook for a few minutes to desired consistency.
- Heat tortillas on a separate burner or pan (or warm them in the microwave) for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Wrap cooked eggs in the tortillas, add cheese, and drizzle with as much chipotle sour cream as desired.
Recipe courtesy of Floradise