Scalloped Potato Piles are the perfect side dish for any meal.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, heavy cream, and mozzarella cheese.
- Use a mandolin to cut the potatoes into very thin slices. Add slices to bowl and toss to coat in cream mixture.
- Stack the potatoes slices in the muffin tins. Top with cream sauce from bowl, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked and the potato piles are golden brown.
- Garnish with more chopped rosemary if desired, serve and enjoy!