Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 large russet potatoes, thoroughly washed
- Cooking spray
- Shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese
Scalloped Potato Piles are the perfect side dish for any meal.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, heavy cream, and mozzarella cheese.
- Use a mandolin to cut the potatoes into very thin slices. Add slices to bowl and toss to coat in cream mixture.
- Stack the potatoes slices in the muffin tins. Top with cream sauce from bowl, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked and the potato piles are golden brown.
- Garnish with more chopped rosemary if desired, serve and enjoy!