You will never be able to have any other kind of lemon bar. These are that good!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients to make the crust. Pulse until the dough is crumbly, but will stick together.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
- While the crust bakes, make the lemon filling. In a saucepan over medium heat, add lemon juice, egg yolks, cornstarch, sugar, and sea salt. Whisk together. Bring to boil and continue cooking until it thickens about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain into a bowl. While the lemon filling is still warm, whisk in lemon zest, butter, and olive oil.
- When the crust is baked, pour the lemon filling over it. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the filling is set. Remove from the oven and bring it to room temperature. Refrigerate until cooled.
- When ready to serve, top with powdered sugar and enjoy!