- 3 ounces blue curacao
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces white wine
- 2 ounces Sprite or similar lemon-lime soda
- 2 ounces grenadine
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Sliced lime and lemon leaf, for garnish
- Dip the rim of your serving glass into 1 ounce of blue curacao. Then dip in sugar to coat the rim.
- To a shaker add ice, white wine, and 2 ounces blue curacao. Shake to combine.
- Pour into serving glass over ice. Top with Sprite. Slowly pour grenadine into the drink. Add blueberries.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a lemon leaf. Serve and enjoy!