- 1 (26-ounce) bag Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs
- 4 medium potatoes, mashed
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces beef gravy, warmed
- Chives, chopped
This unique take on a traditional Shepherd's Pie recipe offers all of the delicious flavors and hearty ingredients of Shepherd's Pie in a bite-sized format. Elevate the flavor and spices of this crostini version by adding Cooked Perfect Italian Meatballs on top, smothered with beef gravy. Serve these mini Shepherd's Pie crostini at your next party.1) Heat meatballs according to package instructions and keep warm.
2) Generously butter bread slices with an even coating. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
3) Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes onto each bread slice.
4) Press one meatball into each mashed potato scoop.
5) Top with beef gravy and garnish with chives.
6) Serve and enjoy.