Serves: 4 People
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Chili powder, to taste (optional)
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
Mmm, fancy and delicious. Hello Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms, we love you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove mushroom stems and chop. Set mushrooms caps aside.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushroom stems, onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or until onions are tender. Add shrimp, bread crumbs, egg, salt, thyme and lemon juice. Stir to combine and cook for 2 more minutes. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Evenly divide shrimp mixture between mushrooms caps and place on lined baking sheet. Top with parmesan cheese and chili powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve and enjoy!