Mmm, fancy and delicious. Hello Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms, we love you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove mushroom stems and chop. Set mushrooms caps aside.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushroom stems, onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or until onions are tender. Add shrimp, bread crumbs, egg, salt, thyme and lemon juice. Stir to combine and cook for 2 more minutes. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Evenly divide shrimp mixture between mushrooms caps and place on lined baking sheet. Top with parmesan cheese and chili powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve and enjoy!