- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 pound fettuccine pasta
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Sliced sun-dried tomatoes, for garnish
- Add olive oil to a slow cooker. Place chicken in slow cooker and season both sides with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Just before sauce is finished, prepare pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain.
- Cut chicken directly in slow cooker. Add pasta to slow cooker and toss until pasta is fully coated,
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Enjoy!